Sunday, August 23, 2026

My first 3 days of college

Hi everyone, since I'm heading to college on Thursday as I don't have classes scheduled for the next 3 days with Mawlid falling on Wednesday in my area, here's a summary of what happened during my first 3 days of college. 

However, unlike middle and high school, since I'm allowed to use my phone to take some pictures around campus except for rare occasions when some professors tell us not to use our phones during their lecture in class, here's how it turned out based from what I can remember so far during these days.

It all started on August 19th, when I arrived on campus alongside many other people this time as new students. 

They gave us free bags, water bottles and breakfast before we heard the speech from the head of the university, explored different parts of the campus in groups and headed to the classroom to hear what we were heading to in the next 3 years after eating lunch, before ending the day with others heading back home.

Instead of heading back home like others, I spent more time in campus with a distant cousin and her friend before we headed outside and I had to drop by a pharmacy downtown before my mom and younger sisters came over to pick me up, and family drama ensued over my safety that we ended up solving the problem with the distant cousin.

The next day, I and said cousin arrived in campus and ended up getting our breakfast before I headed with my mom towards the main building and the patio to see the nurse before explaining our personal situation to her.

After we were done talking to her, we headed to one of the exhibition booths to gather information, and I grabbed one of the promotional flyers before we headed back home earlier than usual due to my family situation.

The following day, I started classes with two completely different professors, where we talked about different types of water and landscapes before I finished them on time and came back home despite the traffic jams on my way home.

And so, that was my first 3 days of college. Rest assured, I'll still try to make a balance between school, home and work while also having plans for the end of YunokiRoom's indefinite hiatus when I can, so stay tuned for more updates in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment