Hi, this is YunokiRoom.
Recently, we found out on social media and press articles that Tapas will be shutting down in March 2027 due to a merger into KakaoPage by the end of the year.
For those who don't know, I posted 4 different stories on the platform in March 2018, including Vampire Story, True Fine Lives of Mako, Gacha Fantasy and Fantasy World, which featured a variety of different protagonists including Mako, Isasumi, Keith and Kinomoto, as they explore a variety of different situations throughout the course of their stories.
However, the art that were used in most of the stories in question were originally from Rinmaru's flash games that I used to play back in the day, and I've been working on drawing and improving my art over the next 8 years.
If you are a creator who has posted any comics or novels on Tapas and that you want to back them up in order to transfer them over to other platform before the end of the year, here's how you should do following this tutorial:
Rest assured, since I have the original files for the stories that I've posted 8 years ago and I have a lot of things going on with my life right now, including college and data transfers, I'll be reposting them on my WordPress blog within the next few days when I can.


No comments:
Post a Comment