Tuesday, June 9, 2026

June Character Introductions (HS Graduation Special)

Hello everyone.

Even though YunokiRoom's doujinshi activities are currently on indefinite hiatus since last October, it's been a month since the character introductions from last time.

Exceptionally, unlike last year where I introduced 5 different characters, I have a new male character that I made 4 days prior, so let's introduce him right away.

1) Anwar (June 5th, 2026)

"Hi, I like blood."

A former human-turned-elemental being, who maintains a sedentary lifestyle despite his deep generosity for the people around him, with the ability to manipulate blood.

Prior to becoming an elemental, he was a normal human being from a small village in Bosnia that was attacked by an outbreak caused by the release of an infected sheep by a member from the same terrorist group as Nizar's mother, putting a curse on his friends and killing his entire family at the same time.

Some time later, after being attacked by his friends who became vengeful ghouls, he fled to the capital and vowed to avenge his family's murder, before he started transforming into a blood elemental through his bloody tears covering his hands.

After his transformation, he headed north to start a new business within the basement of the same building as Marek and Ramona's business in Poland with their permission, in order to find and take revenge on the terrorist group.

That's all about Anwar for today.

As a result, I also have an announcement to share about the current state of my projects below this text.

Due to my high school graduation exams starting this Friday, as of today on June 9th, 2026, all ongoing projects within YunokiRoom will be on temporary hiatus until July 10th.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Until then, stay tuned for more updates, be it regarding Anwar's story or not, that I'll post from time to time when I can.

UPDATE (as of June 20, 2026):

Finally, now that the written exams are over for now, I made a new female character for the first time in 2 months since Yakira, despite the final exams coming up next week. This time, she will also serve as one of my main characters besides Yunoki and Yakira, but unlike them, she is mostly inspired by myself in terms of personality and my ideal dream life.

However, exceptionally, due to yesterday's issues along with the faulty network driver issues that led to my computer crashing, I had thoughts of using other machine translation alternatives to translate this update to Japanese.

Despite these issues and thoughts, let's introduce her as well throughout this week, as it's been only 3 days since I'm already done with the written exams.

2) Nahla (June 17th, 2026)

"Hey, what am I actually doing here?"

An ambiverted student and former VTuber, who's a part-time artist and is very passionate about art and video games in general.

Unlike most of the characters she created over the years, she is the oldest of five siblings, who despite her upbringing in a completely different region, grew up around different cultures and learning English throughout her life.

It was around that time that she created a YouTube channel that used to go by the name of "YunokiRoom" some time after its mascot Yunoki debuted as a VTuber 8 years ago, before repurposing the name for the current circle a mere 4 years prior to Cyclone Chido.

Despite her hectic situation, she cares about her loved ones and friends while also longing for someone who to share and spend time with.

Finally, that's all about Nahla for now.

However, due to the final oral exams coming up in 2 days, all ongoing projects within YunokiRoom will be back from temporary hiatus earlier than usual on June 23rd after the exams in question instead of July 10th.

Once again, as usual, thank you for your understanding.

Until then, stay tuned for more updates that I'll be posting when I can from time to time.

UPDATE (as of June 28, 2026):

Hi, it's been a week since the last update. Now that I finally passed the final high school exams, I'm still alive and living comfortably in the middle of the ocean despite the terrible heatwave going on throughout Europe, while also acknowledging that I still have a whole life ahead of myself.

In the meantime, I made a new female character in 11 days, and unlike the rest of the characters that were introduced throughout this year, she's actually a virtual singer from a fictional world completely different from ours.

3) Yumea (June 27th, 2026)

"Hi, I'm Yumea! Nice to meet you!"

A virtual singer from a fictional world, who's passionate about anything related to purple and dreamy stuff.

Growing up, despite coming from a family of musicians and wanting to become a singer just like them, she was being constantly compared to her parents, who pushed their unreasonable expectations onto her to the point where she ran away from their house and started to build a life for herself.

Now free from her parents' shadow, she became a singer in her own right and started to travel across different places thanks to her newly-found freedom.

Well, since June is now coming to an end in 2 days, a summary of my high school years will be posted towards the end of the month, so please look forward to the post.

Anyways, aside from that, this is all I have to say about Anwar, Nahla and Yumea in this post for today, as I'm heading to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment