Thursday, June 25, 2026

All ongoing projects are now back

Hello, this is xyuro.

Recently, while I'm now currently on summer vacation until August, all ongoing projects within YunokiRoom are now back as of Tuesday, just in time for the end of my high school years in 3 years.

The reason why I couldn't make an update post on that day was because the electricity meters at my house along with the neighbors' were replaced with new ones on behalf of the electricity company that day and I continued to work on other things in the meantime. 

We deeply apologize for the delay and inconvenience this hiatus may have caused.

Aside from that, I'm currently writing new stories that will be posted this week, along with a recap of what happened during my final year of high school leading up to the aftermath of the final high school exams and preparations for YunokiRoom's return from indefinite hiatus at a later date.

That's all I have to say in this post for today, so stay tuned for more updates, be it the new stories, the high school recap or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment