Hi everyone, with tomorrow being the final day of June, here's a summary of what happened during my final days of my senior year of high school. Since I couldn't film my last day of high school due to the exams that day, here's how it turned out based from what I can remember from these days.
It all started during the final day of high school for everyone on June 8th, when everyone was minding their own business since the class meetings were over until we all went back home on that day since all of our classes were cancelled by the next day.
Throughout the next few days leading up to the written exams, while at home, I would often revise philosophy and my specialties with my parents even throughout the weekend, until the week of the written exams arrived, when I came to school in a week and found out that I was alone in one of the main buildings for the next 2 days on June 15th.
On the first day, during the philosophy exam, I had to write a long explanation of a text from one of Nietzsche's books, which primarily talked about science.
On the second day, while I had to resort into using other pens due to my blue pens not working anymore, I wrote about the disadvantages of the eurozone, the political actions and international commerce.
Finally, on the final day of the written exams, I focused on the American Dream part because this part was more interesting than the part involving the British Museum due to the terrible state that the United Kingdom is currently in, and while at home, I spent the entire weekend revising for the final oral exams for the following Monday.
Monday came, and I along with 3 other classmates, who had the same specialty combinations as I, arrived in the morning, only to find out that everything was unorganized and that the teachers found themselves without their partners, who often came late to school.
Throughout the day, after I was done writing my script on orange paper and brought it to the main classroom, I talked about the advantages and disadvantages of the American Dream to the teachers, who came from different schools and taught both English and economy.
After answering their questions, I left the room with all of my belongings before heading back to the school entrance with my teaching assistant to wait for my parents to pick me up from school before I headed back home and went on with life as usual.
And so, that was my last day of high school. Rest assured, production of all projects will continue as usual throughout the summer holidays, so stay tuned for more updates in the future!

No comments:
Post a Comment