Thursday, July 9, 2026

The beginning of the university years

Hi everyone, it's been a week since the last post. 

Throughout this time, after my mom left for La Réunion due to her reproductive health issues, on the day after I received my baccalaureate results from the internet and high school, I permanently accepted the offer from a local university in my area through Parcoursup and started the procedure to enroll in that university online.

However, just before I was about to start the university enrollment procedure, I got stuck in the login page, which prevented me from doing said procedure.

As a result, I and my family tried everything we can to reach out to them through email and phone throughout the day, except that their phone numbers (including the one they had provided on Parcoursup, their website and social media pages and the others) were unreachable in the afternoon.

Just as it turns out, from what I've heard, the reason why I couldn't get past through the login page was because they didn't create and give me the credentials needed to get past through the page to do and complete my university enrollment process.

Rest assured, this is just the beginning of my university years, as I'll update when I get a email response from them within the next few days and once things get sorted out with my enrollment process.

That's all for now, so stay tuned for more updates.

UPDATE (as of July 10th, 2026):
The next day, after I wrote this post, I went to campus with my father by car, where the people that were there at the time know him.

Apparently, from what I've heard, it was all of the new students at the university who didn't have their login credentials and were in the same situation as I, due to their server being unable to retrieve all of our data from Parcoursup.

In the meantime, let's hope that things get sorted out before my mother gets back home from her trip in La Réunion.

UPDATE (as of July 11th, 2026):
After we visited the campus, I finally received the login credentials in question, so I decided to do my university enrollment process online, except that towards the end of said process, we couldn't pay the tuition fees to complete it because one of their administrators has yet to approve the documents that I've provided on their database.

I'll update once the college enrollment process is done so that I can enjoy the remainder of my summer vacation until August 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment