Thursday, July 9, 2026

The End of Abyss Legends on Kongregate

Hello everyone, I have a new update regarding Abyss Legends.

Although it's been 6 years since the game was first released back in May 2020, players on Kongregate, who were looking forward to play the game on their browser, found out and made complaints that the game was completely broken.

Turns out, they weren't wrong about the black screen and as a result, I recommended them to download the game from itch.io and moved on with my life.

Fast-forward 6 years later, I received a player feedback email and took matters into my own hands by reaching out to Kongregate themselves to remove the game for good.

As a result, due to the game's removal from their platform an hour ago, I decided to end support for their version of the game as of today.

Thanks for playing the Kongregate version of Abyss Legends while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment